View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joiry_

re: missle whores

Well, I went 3 and out in tonights event before quitting. 3 deaths, all due to missle spam. Fucking imps don't want to have any sort of interesting fights for our last few weeks of SWG. Total fuckers, honestly. Why do they even bother with blasters on their loadouts?

Sorry I wasn't around to help counter you as being a target.
Krigulv Snerra

we had a dude in a rihk, so we had a designated easy target

What mainly gets me is its a symptom of winning-is-everything/anything goes/if the game allows it, do it attitudes on the part of some of the imps. Personally, I think that attitude is what made SS such a poisoned space community.

The excuse seems to be its okay to missile anything smaller than your ship. It used to be, oh, JSFs are overpowered (yeah, they were, and then they got nerfed) and even A-wings are too small. Apparently N-1s are too small as well, even tho they are 70% bigger than an A-wing yet have all the same stats...

Its bad enough there's oppies, but then with RGIs, Vaks and all the other ints firing off missles, its not really a game of flying skill at all.

Last night I managed to get a couple of kills when I waited until most of their fighters were chasing Jir and Novaro. Otherwise, I was fodder... It got better when Tarnac went AFK and Wez switched to Rebel, but not much. 8 vs 1 and 6 vs 1 ends in about the same amount of time.

Since the imps have been winning, they'll be out in droves next week for the final space event. No Y-8s please.

Jump to: