View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ehne
Captain

re: April 8th After Action Report

Been a while since we had one of these huh...

Was a pretty enjoyable fight last night. Standard DS bash. We rolled the Imperials on their first wave. I do not believe all their fighters were there. Which is hard to believe since we had some death by boredom at the begining. Lucky for us it didn't cost us any fighters. We did have slightly better numbers than they did imo. They had 1GB, 2POB's and I want to say 2 Vak's (Denny/Vegi), 2 Oppies, and 1 Aggy (mumat). If they had more then correct me please. Our numbers were good as well. 1GB, and I wanna say 10 fighters, (3 small fighters 1 Awing and 1 VWing and I swapped between the 2 during the event) and a combination of 7 B/XWings. After the first wave it was almost nonstop action for the next 50m. We had control most of the time and I would say we would have "won" the event.

Event/Server observations.

Not sure if Navaro is here on the site with us but he ran a well coordinated event for the rebel side. I arrived as he was setting things up and tired to let him run the program. He did a good job. The pilots on this server that we interacted with are a mix of transfers with a few home growns. They want space events. It looks like in the past they have had reb/imp drama problems that have caused a breakdown in their event planning. We have long ago overcome that and I think we can show them how it's done.

It looks like My local hockey team is not going to be playing for much longer this season so my friday nights will be free again. I was thinking of working out an event series IF we can get some support from the other pilots and it looks like they would be receptive to it. I think it best we just go with these easy events till then.

The first 3 weeks seem to be going great. We seemed to be getting new pilots at every event for both sides. The GB crew that i'm flying with has drastically upgraded their parts and the green Space pvp crew is getting better each and every time. It was good to see Novaro, Ehne and Demerzel flying up there for our side.
Ehne
Captain

Oh, sorry to have not mentioned Oteefo in his Arc as one of the 7 other fighters.

Jump to: