View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Ehne
Captain

re: Dropships Inbound for Radiant

Balcifer wrote:
Am I the asshole?

Yes, but that has nothing to do with your character transfer....

Welcome to Flurry.

Balcifer wrote:
Victory! GM "I don't wanna effing do anything" Xaositect finally relented and LOOKED at the offending account and decided it had been inactive long enough to clear the name for me. I'll be logging in shortly to rename Demerzel.

The squeaky-ist wheel gets the oil. I think I went a few rounds with a GM to get Jir on Radiant.

The squeaky-ist wheel gets the oil. I think I went a few rounds with a GM to get Jir on Radiant.[/quote]

That seems like time well spent on your part...NOT!!!!
Joiry_

Jewelster wrote:

Totally worth keeping the proper Jir-ness, no matter the suckiness of the server.

Joiry_ wrote:
Jewelster wrote:

Totally worth keeping the proper Jir-ness, no matter the suckiness of the server.

Now you just have to resub and pay your 50 bucks to get your two toons on the less sucky server. :P
Joiry_

Balcifer wrote:
Joiry_ wrote:
Jewelster wrote:

Now you just have to resub and pay your 50 bucks to get your two toons on the less sucky server. :P

Well, with a job I do have the spare money, but not as much spare time. I haven't really seen anything out of the producer's letters to get me back in. In fact, this whole bounty hunting in space sounds terrible, especially since the official comment thread was put in the BH forums.

Joiry_ wrote:
Balcifer wrote:
Joiry_ wrote:
Jewelster wrote:

Well, with a job I do have the spare money, but not as much spare time. I haven't really seen anything out of the producer's letters to get me back in. In fact, this whole bounty hunting in space sounds terrible, especially since the official comment thread was put in the BH forums.

I know NO details other than what Jewelster has told me, but supposedly GCW2 is going to add a bunch of stuff to space including some new ship types. That might be something to look into if you're looking for something to get yourself back in.
Ehne
Captain

Didn't you get to use the free transfer Dem? He could try and sub then ask for a free transfer after a few days...

Hey Dem, I need to talk to you about moving into star haven. Iscra wants to have a yt1300 display and I was hoping you could drop yours for him... Get with me when you can!

Ehne wrote:
Didn't you get to use the free transfer Dem? He could try and sub then ask for a free transfer after a few days...

I was still subbed like an idiot. He could always try, but from what Jewelster was saying, the accounts have to have been active for 6 months or so. No harm in trying though.
Joiry_

Balcifer wrote:
Ehne wrote:

I was still subbed like an idiot. He could always try, but from what Jewelster was saying, the accounts have to have been active for 6 months or so. No harm in trying though.

That seems moronic. Isn't the idea to get more people back into the game? Why create a barrier just because you haven't been in game for 6 months? More brilliance from SOE. They afraid there's going to be a sudden rush of 1 month subs? I'm sure that would bring in more money than the transfers cost them internally.

The after action report got me vaguely, maybe thinking of resubbing, but next thread read (this one) and that's kiboshed.

Grrrr, had to take Jir' as a name. And addfriend jir got me someone offline. Would they still get friended even if unsubbed from the game? Maybe I should engage PitA Overload 4 and pester a GM.

Or, you know, everyone could grief this other Jir until they leave the game ;)

Joiry_ wrote:
Grrrr, had to take Jir' as a name. And addfriend jir got me someone offline. Would they still get friended even if unsubbed from the game? Maybe I should engage PitA Overload 4 and pester a GM.

Or, you know, everyone could grief this other Jir until they leave the game ;)

Yeah as long as it's not a ghosted deleted or transferred char like Demerzel was on Flurry, you should be able to friend them even if they are unsubbed.
Joiry_

I have engaged the GMs at full tenacity overload 4 and maximum pain-in-the-bottomness. wink

Round 1 - the standard rejection they give everyone over names (word for word what Balcifer got).

Good Luck. Wear them down Jir...Flirt alittle.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    77th Phoenix Wing Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Page 3 of 4

Jump to: