View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alirc
Admiral

re: Group night(s) - Monday?

Dee and I were talking last night about having a designated "group night" that we know we will find each other online.

I will be on with Dee tomorrow night, and I'm pretty sure Jewels will be there too. If anyone else can make it, we'll be doing something... I plan to log in around 9pm EST, earlier if I can.

re: Re: Group night(s) - Monday?

Alirc wrote:
Dee and I were talking last night about having a designated "group night" that we know we will find each other online.

I will be on with Dee tomorrow night, and I'm pretty sure Jewels will be there too. If anyone else can make it, we'll be doing something... I plan to log in around 9pm EST, earlier if I can.

I have classes Monday and Wednesday till 9:30 for the next few months. Tonight is the last class of this course, but in 2 weeks I'll start another.

I'll try to get on around 10 tonight.
kernelsanders-radiant

I'd be up for a dedicated night that isn't Sundays. Didn't see this yesterday. Have earned some cash on Radiant, so it's time to buy Kernel' a decent weapon. Don't suppose anyone does grind groups to level pets? Or would be willing to? Would it be worth my time to post in the official Radiant forum looking for one?
Balcifer
Lieutenant

kernelsanders-radiant wrote:
I'd be up for a dedicated night that isn't Sundays. Didn't see this yesterday. Have earned some cash on Radiant, so it's time to buy Kernel' a decent weapon. Don't suppose anyone does grind groups to level pets? Or would be willing to? Would it be worth my time to post in the official Radiant forum looking for one?

I occasionally see people asking about pet groups, but I never read it to see if people respond, so you might as well... other people are asking.
Jewelster
Lieutenant

I don't mind shooting at other toons pets with you Kernel'. Sounds like fun. We only have to watch out for the guild known as PETA!!!

Ale Ace
Lieutenant

Im up for AFK pet grinding... I have a few pets that need to lvl up.
Alirc
Admiral

I'll be on again tonight around 9ish EST. I'm up for anything, but I'd like to get in some Hoth if we have at least 5. Maybe we can even drag Ehne along.

Considering Kernel' has Mort's armor, only mid level pet, and whatever 1 million credits can buy on the vendor search for a weapon, I wouldn't serve as much more than a 4 second meat shield at this point. Figure I need at least my pet to 90bff to make a difference. But give me a yell and I'll come runnin if I'm able. Will be sittin in station launcher in case you need one last body to fill a bag. Hey Ale, if you read this, read my other thread and let me know if/when we could do overnight grind groups.
Ale Ace
Lieutenant

What time on Monday's are we setting up groups?
Alirc
Admiral

umm, when we..get on? envy

Sorry, I didn't make it on last night. I actually logged on about 10 seconds before you logged off. Next Monday is probably a bust for me too...

I'll be on tonight if anyone wants to do something.

Jump to: