View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Celaki Goshi
Celaki

re: Snowspeeder ITV

The snowspeeder ITV costs 50 Hoth tokens and can store up to 2 different locations to travel to. Me thinks we have to get some Hoth runs going to get some tokens for this.

I'm up for it if we can get the bodies.. maybe do a few runs with Syrynyty's group'o'noobs if enough of us aren't on and settle for 3 tokens a run. It's a start, at least.
kernelsanders-radiant

Gonna be out of town this weekend but I'd be up for it possibly tomorrow or next week. Still don't have much to speak of for armor or weapons, but Kernel' at least has Mort's armor and his kitty is decent but not level 90.
Jewelster
Lieutenant

Well you know Hoth is my favorite area of the game. I even go with Nenoaho, so you know how much I must love it to go with a group that he runs!!! twisted
Alirc
Admiral

I'm in, I want one too... How about Sunday night?

Thinking about this, I need one of these for Bell... Who can do 2 runs a night? , that's stretching it...

If we can get 4-5 people who know how to do the AT-ATs, we should be able to get 5 tokens no matter who we bring with us.

I'm at a concert tonight (Them Crooked Vultures!), but maybe Friday night...

How should I best prepare for Hoth? Keep in mind I've never really done pvp and i've not entered a single instance. Would be up for a run tonight, possibly tomorrow, and next week. Assuming you're willing to get saddled w/ a n00b entbm.
Alirc
Admiral

MasterCosmo wrote a really good guide to being a combat entertainer. Ale knows a lot about it too... Happy

Stock up on GCW stims, wear armor, /assist your tank, and stick with the group. The /assist thing is important, if you draw aggro, you are cloning. Use /assist to pick up their target instead of randomly tabbing around and shooting at gold bar CL90s.

assist, nice. I've read cosmo's ent guide many times. just dont have the credits on this server to buy the weapons and need to devote a day to finishing the kashyyyk knuckler quest (it's hard when you're solo, though I'm better off now that I have the pet).
Celaki Goshi
Celaki

Alirc wrote:
Thinking about this, I need one of these for Bell... Who can do 2 runs a night? , that's stretching it...

If we can get 4-5 people who know how to do the AT-ATs, we should be able to get 5 tokens no matter who we bring with us.

I'm at a concert tonight (Them Crooked Vultures!), but maybe Friday night...

If it's not too early on Friday or Sunday (i.e. between 6pm and 7:30pm PST), I can make 2 runs with Cel or if need be a try on Mel (she's a trader with a droid and a meh-damage rifle...). I can usually be on every night after 8pm PST.

Bubbleguts is standing-by to fire the big NIPPLE gun at those IMP ISD's
Alirc
Admiral

Alirc wrote:
I'm in, I want one too... How about Sunday night?

I don't think tonight is going to happen for me... I have a Survivor season finale and a hockey game to watch. Monday should be good though.

man, you missed it alirc! there was this one snowtrooper, and he was shootin at me, and so i shot him, and then everyone was all like "no way!" and i was like "yes way!" and there was a wampa

true story

I want to get one last "bonus weekend" run in tonight. Hopefully we do better than the last time I went... /facepalm

Oh boy, that was one sad Hoth run last night. Need 25 more of those to get a snowspeeder ITV. /facepalm

must...resist...taking...over...Neno's...group...

We need an ASF a-team run! Tonight I'm going to put on my Hoth suit, throw up the Hero of Echo Base title, and kick noob ass. If a group of 5 can get 5 tokens, a group of noobs should be able to too. mad

Page 1 of 2

Jump to: