View previous topic :: View next topic  
kernelsanders-radiant

re: Any thoughts on GU16

So my brothers and sisters, I saw a number of peeps on last night when I was tired and hitting the hay. How much were you able to play around with and what do you think? What I had been reading in the pilot forums seemed to indicate people were happy with the space stuff. Not to mention overall, it seems like a fair amount of stuff. Looks like I'll be respecing Kernel' back to ent so I can do the repeatable Nym's again when I need breaks from space. What do you guys say? Lay it on me Happy
Canaryville
Admiral

re: Any thoughts on GU16

/feedssoftblanketandpillow.

Now that you are comfortable....

After the servers went live again, a group of 6 of us went overt and flew Tier 5 missions out of Naboo Station. We could see the planetary change of factional control for each wave we took out.

So that's most excellent.

At about that time we all landed and went SF and just got to Dearic to defend. Repelling the PvE Imp players by res'ing the wounded troopers was a plus, but nobody built up the site. With @1/2 hr left we went and assulted Bestine and to our amazement was lightly defended. We defeated the General and instead of heading back to Dearic we went to Keren and held the line. In the mean time the Impy's regrouped and took out Dearic to our disapproval. mad

So we've treaded very little in GU16 yet, but we realize it's one of the most important updates in a long time.

Canary
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    77th Phoenix Wing Forum Index -> Off Base All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: