View previous topic :: View next topic  

What evening do you want to have a regular group night?
Sunday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Monday
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Tuesday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Wednesday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Thursday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Friday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Saturday
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'm not subscribed, don't count me...
16%
 16%  [ 1 ]
I can't commit, but may try to come when I can...
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Alirc
Admiral

re: Designated group night?

Hola amigos y amigas!

While relaxing in the sun, reading the first Wraith Squadron book, and drinking many cervezas, I could not help but think a bit about SWG. For many reasons, our regular group has not been online together as frequently for the past few months. Many, even most, of us are on semi-regularly, just not all at once. Some people don't log in because noone is around, but if noone logs in, noone is around... (except me and Jewels most nights...)

I would like to float the idea of setting up a regular night to do stuff. It does not matter to me what we do, I'm open to any and all suggestions. GU16 will bring some new stuff for us to do, but instances, city invasions, restuss, zombieland, or whatever are all options.

Some nights are tougher than others for me to schedule. Plus I know Jewels has bowling a couple nights a week. I think Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday are all viable nights.

What do you guys think?

EDIT: meh, I don't like the poll, you can only choose 1 day. I chose monday, but I am open for more days... Please post as well as vote if you want to do this and have multiple days you think you'd be available on.

I'd really like to be more active w/ you guys. My no go nights are Sundays and Wednesdays. Tuesdays are ok except the first Tues of a month is always iffy (monthly guys night out for me and my buds). I'm assuming you would be starting prior to 9pm cst on Mons and Tues-es.

Anyways, heya all Happy
Alirc
Admiral

Welcome back Kernel!

Well, a bunch of votes for Monday and an in-game request for Tuesday. Let's aim for instances on Tuesday around 9:30 EST. I'll also be on tonight and am up for anything if enough of us are on.

If the invasions stay at 11pm EST, I'm not going to do very many, I'll be up too late. And I know that's way too late for the Birdman!

Alirc wrote:

If the invasions stay at 11pm EST, I'm not going to do very many, I'll be up too late. And I know that's way too late for the Birdman!

Did some idiot move them forward by an hour? Or have they failed to adequately deal with daylight savings time? I noticed in GW the special weekend items kept dropping after midnight pacific, despite that being the normal cutoff time.

Joiry_ wrote:
Alirc wrote:

Did some idiot move them forward by an hour? Or have they failed to adequately deal with daylight savings time? I noticed in GW the special weekend items kept dropping after midnight pacific, despite that being the normal cutoff time.

They didn't adjust according to the time change... mad

If I had the money to play again, I would probably say I'd be up for anything at anytime during the week...

Sorry to hear that Cel, how is your job search going?

Bubbleguts, Oirigou, and I held down the fort Monday and Tuesday in Restuss and the Dearic and Keren invasions. If we have a couple more on Friday, let's try for an instance. I need a whack of IG88 heads like Rotan'... grrrrr

Alirc wrote:

I'd have more luck finding life on Mercury right now...

Celaki wrote:
Alirc wrote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AiVy-ARh5Ak

There you go, good luck on the job front.
Canaryville
Admiral

Celaki wrote:
Alirc wrote:

Cel,

I wish you all the luck. It's rather depressing to say the least even from the management side where we are going to be forced to let more folks go this coming week.

I had to turn off my automatic renewal of SWG for the time-being as I don't know what's going to happen. I have to the end of April on one account and mid May on the other.

So for all of us that are struggling in this economy, we need to see something concrete that jobs are being created again.

That's been my main reason for not logging in. Pure depression. Now I realize the best tonic for that was actually logging in. So until that decision time is actually upon me, I hope to use SWG tonic to the best of my abilities.

As I stated in the shout, it was nice to hang out with the gang again.

Canary
Alirc
Admiral

I'm glad to hear you're having fun in SWG again Birdman.

I'll be on sometime tonight between 9 and 10 EST (we have 2 episodes of Amazing Race to watch...). I'm up for invasions and/or instances tonight, Monday, and Tuesday.

See you guys later...

Jump to: