View previous topic :: View next topic  
kaelynrei

re: Radiant???

My ticket just went in to ressurect my girls on SS. :/

Oh, and Alirc - please, please tell me you saved my stuff?! Not for me - just from destruction. I don't think i'll be PVPing anymore ... you know, if i do the whole pilot thing again.

Where is Vegi?

Also, who took my username? D: (Not that i was using it or anything)

Guest Post Rules are In Effect for this Post
Alirc
Admiral

Hey you! Yes, I saved your stuff from destruction... If you need anything, let me know.

Vegi goes by the name Celto on Radiant. He has been on a bit lately for his free month...

/wave

I poached some of your choice resources you left behind. Tho I think I was still only able to hit 97% chassis mass with experimentation mad

SS, huh? Well, give my love to the elite pilots there. And by "love", I mean blow them up as much as possible twisted

Alirc - yay! I hope they've been of some use. Happy If i'm reading things right, many people use crafted loadouts now??? Did SOE actually do something right?

They sent me a reply, something about whether i'd like all my deleted-server-toons moved. I just have to confirm to get it all going (3-7 days, they say). That's 7 toons just from Valcyn. Ugh! Good that i can change their destination though. So i might do that. Koshi went to SS tho, so ... i might have to split them up. I told her not to go to SS (because of certain personalities), but it seems most of her friends went there, so that's what we decided.

Is any of my stuff not being used, that i might be able to shoehorn into an A-wing? When i say that, i definitely don't want anyone's ship losing a part to make it happen. I never intended to come back, so i would never ask for my parts back. Seriously.

Thanks for that info on Vegi. I will have to stalk him. twisted

Jir - heya! I think the best i ever did was 96% chassis, so i'm glad to hear you broke that! Shame we never got what was needed for those 100% A-wings like they did on SS. Halyn was going to get me one, but then everyone left, and i left, and well ...

I think i'll be seeing you soon. Happy

Celaki Goshi
Celaki

/waves at Kae

Not fully crafted, but most people use crafted collection boosters and capacitors and nova/orion engines.

I will locate some a-wing parts for you.

/hug>celaki!

:D

Thank you so much, Alirc! I don't care if it's good, as long as it goes. Happy And if you can't find much don't worry - i can grind a couple of squadrons out and get some reward parts.

Oh - changed my ticket to Radiant, and had it confirmed today. :D

<3

lennysg
Ensign

Hey. I actually resubscribed before I knew about the free month. Happy Let me know what parts you need to get your ship flying.

Oh yeah. ...vegi
kaelynrei

Vegi!!!!!

I still haven't got the confirmation from SOE about the transfer.

I am going to be so busy all next week that I doubt I'll even have time to log on (if the transfer has gone ahead). So, i expect i'll be back in about two weeks. Of course, i'll have to resub then, so the free play will have been wasted ... oh well.

Incidentally, since The Kindred Jinx is defunct, Kaelyn will be returning to her A-wing soon as i get time to regrind pilot. So it will (eventually) be Kaelyn in the ship, rather than my boring old SW. ;)

Thanks Vegi. Happy I don't yet have a clue what parts i'll need. Will mostly depend on what's not being used from my old loadout. Koshi's husband said he left a bunch of stuff too, so if Alirc or someone grabbed that ... worst case i can fly a heavy.

Alirc
Admiral

I am probably going to be away the week you get back. If your transfer goes through and you know your Radiant name, let me know and I'll put you on admin and let you know where to find your a-wing parts. Well, almost all of your a-wing parts, I no longer am in possession of your original L8 weapon. I think I have a suitable substitute.

Kaelyn, Vegi, Xak... the party is on now ... except there's hardly an imperial to be found in space

I think I still have a schematic for the level 1 alpha collection cap I took from your house, in addition to the resources, so that's certainly a part for an A-wing.

Jump to: