View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joiry_

re: SWTOR space dogfighting?

I heard a rumor, something like real space combat pvp?  What's the down and dirty on this, if any of you still play?

re: Re: SWTOR space dogfighting?

Joiry_ wrote:

I heard a rumor, something like real space combat pvp?  What's the down and dirty on this, if any of you still play?

Ooooh, I'm interested as well. A lot more free time since my wife and I separated. Btw, my wife and I separated... lol

so.. you're single now? ;)

Here are some links for some info:

http://www.swtor.com/blog/galactic-starfighter-development-introduction-part-i

http://www.swtor.com/galactic-starfighter

Could be something to turn this game around......as it is, gets boring rather quick with no player housing, no decor, lackluster crafting, almost non-existant social scene, etc. 

Ehne
Captain

This looks like it could have possibilities... How limited is the free to play option?

as far as i've seen so far, the only free-to-play restriction for galactic starfighter is not being able to play it til february. there will likely be more restrictions though.

i doubt it will turn the game around, though. this is more like something that will get people playing again for like a month til this (likely very limited) feature gets boring too.

still, i think it's worth a try when it comes out, as long as it stays free-to-play.

Krigulv Snerra wrote:

as far as i've seen so far, the only free-to-play restriction for galactic starfighter is not being able to play it til february. there will likely be more restrictions though.

i doubt it will turn the game around, though. this is more like something that will get people playing again for like a month til this (likely very limited) feature gets boring too.

still, i think it's worth a try when it comes out, as long as it stays free-to-play.

I read what was posted but must have missed this, when does it go live if you pay?

January i think. not sure on the day.

Ehne wrote:

This looks like it could have possibilities... How limited is the free to play option?

Here's a link that shows the various sub options and free access stuff:

http://www.swtor.com/free/features

Joiry_

You can get access in december if you're subbed by nov 1 and are still subbed (I think) when it starts.

Anyway, back to my main question, are any of phoenix wing still playing.  Alirc, Canary, Jewels, Bal, etc?  Or are you guys just not even swinging by this dilapitated old wreck of a forum ;)

Joiry_ wrote:

You can get access in december if you're subbed by nov 1 and are still subbed (I think) when it starts.

Anyway, back to my main question, are any of phoenix wing still playing.  Alirc, Canary, Jewels, Bal, etc?  Or are you guys just not even swinging by this dilapitated old wreck of a forum ;)

I see "Xak" on every so often.......today actually.....but the ORB guild is rather defunct, never more than 1 or 2 players on other than myself, if that....and no group activity that I have ever seen.

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    77th Phoenix Wing Forum Index -> Off Base All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: