View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ehne
Captain

re: Diablo III

Open stress test this weekend. You can complete the first act and run through each of the characters. Nothing will save past this weekend and the servers are hit and miss as far as connection. But it is free...

I was able to get through the first act pretty well. Though my son had finished the first act and was halfway through it again on another toon before I had even finished. I've created a monster there...

The Mana ball is very different as it refills very fast, but there is no potion to refill it. (I played as the Sorcerer so that was important.) Items identified as you picked them up, not sure if that will be the same going forward but it's very cool if it stays... And the inventory is huge!

Not sure how the SWTOR thing is going but I will tell you they seem to have created a very addictive game here...

The graphics were awsome IMO. The gameplay is easy to understand and they made the map not be subdued over your screen. It was a little strange to have your helper/merc just start talking to you out of nowhere...

May 15 I will be somewhere around Memphis on my way to my summer in Texas, But I already purchased my digital download and once I find internet on base I will be able to play. Looking forward to that, just not the sleep the game will cost me.....

re: Re: Diablo III

Ehne wrote:
Open stress test this weekend. You can complete the first act and run through each of the characters. Nothing will save past this weekend and the servers are hit and miss as far as connection. But it is free...

I was able to get through the first act pretty well. Though my son had finished the first act and was halfway through it again on another toon before I had even finished. I've created a monster there...

The Mana ball is very different as it refills very fast, but there is no potion to refill it. (I played as the Sorcerer so that was important.) Items identified as you picked them up, not sure if that will be the same going forward but it's very cool if it stays... And the inventory is huge!

Not sure how the SWTOR thing is going but I will tell you they seem to have created a very addictive game here...

The graphics were awsome IMO. The gameplay is easy to understand and they made the map not be subdued over your screen. It was a little strange to have your helper/merc just start talking to you out of nowhere...

May 15 I will be somewhere around Memphis on my way to my summer in Texas, But I already purchased my digital download and once I find internet on base I will be able to play. Looking forward to that, just not the sleep the game will cost me.....

I played through on a barbarian and part of the way on a wizard. I enjoyed it pretty well.. it's a little easy, though.

As far as items identifying, those seem to be mostly the lowest tier magical items. The rare item that the Skeleton King drops does have to be identified. To do that, you right click the item and have about a 5 second channeling session and boom the item is identified. That's fine with me. I don't need to keep a space in my inventory open for ID scrolls.
Ehne
Captain

re: Re: Diablo III

Balcifer wrote:
Ehne wrote:

I played through on a barbarian and part of the way on a wizard. I enjoyed it pretty well.. it's a little easy, though.

As far as items identifying, those seem to be mostly the lowest tier magical items. The rare item that the Skeleton King drops does have to be identified. To do that, you right click the item and have about a 5 second channeling session and boom the item is identified. That's fine with me. I don't need to keep a space in my inventory open for ID scrolls.

I want to believe it is easy so people would keep playing. I would like to think the regular version will not be as easy. Also since I have been chomping at the bit for Diablo since Xmas I have been playing Diablo II and I think that first act is pretty easy as well.

Anyone else enjoying this game?

Ehne wrote:
Anyone else enjoying this game?

I've gone through about 1 and a half campaigns with a demon hunter. He's lvl 40 or so now. I haven't played in about a week or two though.
Jewelster
Lieutenant

Ehne, I'm playing a Demon Hunter. Defeating Diablo seemed much easier in this game. I was alittle disappointed. Story is still like I remember, but the graphics are much better!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    77th Phoenix Wing Forum Index -> Off Base All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: