View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joiry_

re: help in making some swg vids

Thinking of making some vids about swg before it all ends. My one near definite plan is tentatively "Adventurers of the Drunken Fambaa" - which will mostly be the compliation of my recent pvp footage. But I'm thinking of a staged intro and outro to bookend the footage. I'll need some TIEs to chase the Fambaa thru some asteroids and get themselves blown up, for those of you with imp alts.

That, obviously, will be very ME-centric. But then, isn't youtube all about being me-centric? envy

I wouldn't mind putting something together about the 77th/6th as a whole as well. Thoughts or ideas? I was looking over Eliane's old Jeremiah event. I forget if we had video of the Grage retirement event? I recall Eliane doing something, but it was much shorter, and just a little box within some rebel "intercept" transmission thingy.

I don't have an Imperial alt, but anything I can do on Alirc or Bell I'd be happy to help out.

re: sunday vid making

Gonna try to make some vids on sunday afternoon/evening. Anyone with an imp alt would be useful.

Also, if anyone wants me to make some vids of something of theirs - houses, ship interiors, etc.

Or not. Think I can ask SOE for a 1 week delay in the shutdown

lemme know when you want to. not sure how busy i'll be during this week, but if i'm on i'll help

Jump to: