View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alirc
Admiral

re: Space PVP Event "Off the Ground" - Friday Septembe

Space PVP Event "Off the Ground" - Friday September 11th @ 9:45pm EST

We are a little slow getting started, but the 77th and 6th wings plan to host our Friday PVP events on Friday evenings again. In the meantime let's hit DS again this Friday. Both sides need fighter pilots, POB pilots, and gunnery crew. The Imperials especially need some pilots and crew members, so I plan to fly my civilian freelance pilot so I can enter DS as either faction. Since the 77th XO is unavailable, we need another Rebel pilot to volunteer to coordinate if I need to fly as an Imperial.

NOTE: We still plan to fly on Sunday as well. I will type that up later...

Event Logistics
Date: Friday September 11th
Time: Briefing/Grouping: 9:45pm EDT Start: 10:15pm EDT
Briefing Location: Star Haven, Naboo at the Alliance 77th and Imperial 6th HQs
Imperial Contacts: Iscra, Mumat
Rebel Contacts: Alirc or Belloriche

Objective
Fight over /waypoint 0 0 0 in Deep Space.

System
Deep Space

Rules

Standard Deep Space, just try not to fight at the other faction's load point. That is Freedom Station for the Rebels and under the Star Destroyer for the Imperials. Also don't flee back to your load point, you will be chased and your teammates will get load-killed accidentally.

Chat Channel
In space, type "/chatroom join chat.pilotchat". Double-click your main chat tab and make sure chat.pilotchat is in the channel. If it is not, select it and click the >> to move it into your chat tab and click ok.

can i bring my jsf?

re: Re: Space PVP Event "Off the Ground" - Friday Sept

Alirc wrote:
Space PVP Event "Off the Ground" - Friday September 11th @ 9:45pm EST

We are a little slow getting started, but the 77th and 6th wings plan to host our Friday PVP events on Friday evenings again. In the meantime let's hit DS again this Friday. Both sides need fighter pilots, POB pilots, and gunnery crew. The Imperials especially need some pilots and crew members, so I plan to fly my civilian freelance pilot so I can enter DS as either faction. Since the 77th XO is unavailable, we need another Rebel pilot to volunteer to coordinate if I need to fly as an Imperial.

NOTE: We still plan to fly on Sunday as well. I will type that up later...

Event Logistics
Date: Friday September 11th
Time: Briefing/Grouping: 9:45pm EDT Start: 10:15pm EDT
Briefing Location: Star Haven, Naboo at the Alliance 77th and Imperial 6th HQs
Imperial Contacts: Iscra, Mumat
Rebel Contacts: Alirc or Belloriche

Objective
Fight over /waypoint 0 0 0 in Deep Space.

System
Deep Space

Rules

Standard Deep Space, just try not to fight at the other faction's load point. That is Freedom Station for the Rebels and under the Star Destroyer for the Imperials. Also don't flee back to your load point, you will be chased and your teammates will get load-killed accidentally.

Chat Channel
In space, type "/chatroom join chat.pilotchat". Double-click your main chat tab and make sure chat.pilotchat is in the channel. If it is not, select it and click the >> to move it into your chat tab and click ok.

Sorry I nodded off beforehand. How did it go?
Alirc
Admiral

I had fun, too bad I had to fly for the Imperials to have a good battle.

The Rebels consisted of 5 fighters from LOYAL (Osarom, Novaro, Neal, Mad-dog, and Meano) plus Nenoaho's mostly-crewed gunship. When Neno had to log, Novaro swapped into his YT-2400 and Usko (who was Neno's ops) flew his KSE. I'm not sure what happened to Icegrx since he said he'd be there, unless one of those guys is his alt and I don't know it.

The Imps had Belloriche in a YT-1300 with Ale and Jewelster rocking the turrets, Zimba and Voisir in fighters, and Densuke/Iscra/Mumat/etc in a gunship. Ship-wise the imps were quite outnumbered, but we did really well.

I'll fly imp again if it means we'll have a good fight, even though I'd rather fly as a rebel. I left Bell civilian so I can enter DS as either faction.

Bah, I think the Station Launcher friends list was bugged and the list was stuck last night. Didn't see anyone on that normally flew so I didnt think anything was going on in DS. It's the same people "online" now. Anything actually go on last night?
Alirc
Admiral

There is an update item in one of the menus, update new character data or something. Usually when I hit that the list actually shows who is online. Otherwise, it isn't always right.

There were 12 of us in DS last night in total, 8 rebels and 4 imps. I could have harassed Iscra and Mumat into flying Imperial instead of their Rebel alts to make the numbers even, but Avram and I were enjoying the challenge.

I'm claiming that we killed atleast 25 "rebel Scum", but thanks to the fact that we weren't actually IMP...we got Zippy!
Balcifer
Lieutenant

Jewelster wrote:
I'm claiming that we killed atleast 25 "rebel Scum", but thanks to the fact that we weren't actually IMP...we got Zippy!

Haha nice, I'll try and make it on next week if we're doing it again. Speaking of not making it on, I won't be on for any pvp tonight as I'm going over to my dad's to do laundry and to sign some paperwork. Probably be on at some point tomorrow though.
Balcifer
Lieutenant

Ooh, "free India sex clip," awesome. What is India having sex with? Pakistan? Nepal? Looking forward to your answer.
Alirc
Admiral

Balcifer wrote:
Ooh, "free India sex clip," awesome. What is India having sex with? Pakistan? Nepal? Looking forward to your answer.

huh?
tongue out

Alirc wrote:
Balcifer wrote:

huh?
tongue out

I know that was you on your unregistered account. Sick bastard.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    77th Phoenix Wing Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: