View previous topic :: View next topic  
Balcifer
Lieutenant

re: Today's Producer Note...

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?topic_id=1018917

"Battles in space will make an impact on the conflicts on the ground."
Joiry_

Hmmm, more of a series of screen shots that a note, but then most notes are full of fluff speak. Much better to just give tantalizing pictures.

So, are those mini-walkers in game, or is that something they are introducing? Is non-Hoth vehicle combat coming? Or anything definitive on this GCW update?

The new Rebel walker is an NPC, it is the equivalent to the AT-ST.

I'm waiting to see how space combat affects the ground. Hopefully it is more interesting than just killing the existing NPCs...

Oh, the walker is rebel? It looks like a small imperial insignia on the side of it if you look at the fullsize image. It does look good, rarely do I feel the SWG team makes something that captures the look and feel of SW.

Yeah, hopefully the space part will involve something interesting. Something where I could be above a planet doing something to cause enough trouble for the ground imperials to have to come up and fight twisted

Joiry_ wrote:
Oh, the walker is rebel? It looks like a small imperial insignia on the side of it if you look at the fullsize image. It does look good, rarely do I feel the SWG team makes something that captures the look and feel of SW.

Yeah, hopefully the space part will involve something interesting. Something where I could be above a planet doing something to cause enough trouble for the ground imperials to have to come up and fight twisted

The walker is the old Clone Wars AT-XT. All Terrain Experimental Transport
http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/All_Terrain_Experimental_Transport

I guess the rebels found a few or something. It would make sense for there to be an Imperial insignia... maybe 30 years ago. And if you click the picture in the note, you can still make it out on the zoomed in screenshot. I'm a little confused why the rebels wouldn't paint over it or scour it off or something....
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    77th Phoenix Wing Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: