View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alirc
Admiral

re: Space PVP Event "Blood Diamonds"

Space PVP Event "Blood Diamonds" - 10/23/09

Friday October 23rd

Grouping and Briefing - 9:30pm EST

Event Start - 10:00pm EST

Kessel System, you may declare PVP overt anywhere you wish.

3 rounds

20 minute free-return + no return

5 minutes of prep time between rounds to reload and regroup.

Each round has a different combat area, all around the Diamond asteroids:

Round 1 2350 2000 1800
Round 2 1700 -3300 -3050
Round 3 -400 -3100 3850

There are no equipment restrictions.

Try not to engage stationary targets of the opposite faction, they probably just loaded into the system. Also, accidents happen, please do not freak out if you get load killed.

Story:

WHOOSH

Alirc clicked off his cryo projector and watched another set of zombies fall to pieces after being frozen. Through the fog he spots the survivor he was sent for.

"Come on, this way!"

"Don't hurt me! Don't hurt me!"

"Stop it, I'm here to save you, I took the anti-virus. We have to move now!"

"But... but... you're not human!"

Celaki approached silently from behind. "Shall I feed it to the zombies? Not human indeed."

"Now now, this man is in shock. Let's go before more of those undead find us."

Celaki flicks her lekku dismissively as she strides away, leveling her pistol at yet another Death Trooper. The survivor allows himself to be lead across the courtyard as Alirc and his crew shoot down anything shambling in their path.

"I..I..I am sorry about that. Here, you need this. I am so sorry." The officer shoved a datacard into Alirc's hand as he runs to safety. Captain Delos strode over, livid as always. "Sir, can I just call in a bombardment, we need to wipe out this place!"

"No Captain, we have to save anyone we can from this virus, even if they are imps. Secure the area while I check out this datacard."

Background:

While the release of the Blackwing virus on Dathomir was a mistake, one of the researchers involved in the project was trying to mutate the virus so it only affects non-humans. The datacard contains shipping information for a sample of the virus being moved to a laboratory on Kashyyyk. The Rebels must intercept the shipment as it passes through the Kessel system. The Imperials, not knowing what they are protecting, are ordered to keep the Kessel space lanes open.

Jump to: