View previous topic :: View next topic  
Elishen

re: SWG redux

http://www.swgemu.com/forums/index.php
It's up and running you just need a set of the games disks so you can install it and to follow the directions that are on the site. Oh and it's f2p too

Don't have my game disks with me in Texas, let me know how it goes!

Ehne wrote:

You might be able to find an iso on pirate bay.
Ehne
Captain

Balcifer wrote:
Ehne wrote:

You might be able to find an iso on pirate bay.

With school being as hard as it is atm, and my obsessive personality, NOT installing it would be my best bet...

But thanks for the info

So, by having your intall disks, does that mean you need the very first version of the game client? Because I made very sure SOE couldn't try to auto-delete the last version of the client when they killed it.

But, since I never bought it when it first came out, I only ever downloaded versions of the game.

Joiry_ wrote:
So, by having your intall disks, does that mean you need the very first version of the game client? Because I made very sure SOE couldn't try to auto-delete the last version of the client when they killed it.

But, since I never bought it when it first came out, I only ever downloaded versions of the game.

If you do have issues with not having disks and want to try it let me know, I believe I have two copies of the game and I will be back in Ohio this coming weekend, I could mail them to ya.

I've been playing for the last week ever since I heard Yivvits and Mrbuble talk about it on their latest show. It's 100% LEGIT. The game is exactly as it was pre-cu so i was having a nostalgia attack lol only thing is space combat isn't ready yet. I think Yivvits & Mrbubble are having a meetup on the server on March 15th for a few hours. Hopefully some of the 77th show up cuz I've been missing ya'll. BTW This is Obi-Van. I've been using Ry' Carrick since I made my toon on Bria in '07. Hope everyone is doing well and maybe the 77th can rise like a true Phoenix from the ashes of SWG and fly again!
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    77th Phoenix Wing Forum Index -> Off Base All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: