View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joiry_

re: so how are people

I'm busy with work - but it pays a lot better than my last job and has more interesting problems to tackle.

I do get a few hours of star trek in. Surrounded by imps over here, Iscra, Vri, Kelro. At least I can steer my ship tho tongue out wink

Of course I love the new space system. Put that thing on autopilot and kick butt!!!
Joiry_

Jewelster wrote:
Of course I love the new space system. Put that thing on autopilot and kick butt!!!

But can your fancy technological terror of an autopilot provide the flavor commentary I do as a POB pilot? Does it pull out of its butt maneuvurs that get us killed half the time? wink

Work, hockey and school...

I graduate with my first Bachelors degree April 28th in Indy. Then I leave for school for my new job with the Air Force in late May and will be gone till November.

Fox X-mas I got a 32 inch HD monitor for my PC... But now that I don't play any PC games I don't get much use out of it... waste of a sweet view, watching Imps explode on it would have been sweet.

Jir, did you record the final events?

I have a lot of recordings from the final space event and last day. Not all of its great (since I was having issues on the last day). Haven't had the time to edit & encode it all into something interesting.

Joiry_ wrote:
Jewelster wrote:

But can your fancy technological terror of an autopilot provide the flavor commentary I do as a POB pilot? Does it pull out of its butt maneuvurs that get us killed half the time? wink

We do have smart-ass voice overs. "are you awake?" and "uhh, do you see those asteroids?"

I've been playing SWTOR and Rocksmith. Apparently our server has good PVP, but my PC can't keep up and it gets laggy as hell.

Trying to get out skiing whenever our weekend schedule allows. I think we've gone 10 times this year. My girls are getting really good, I can't keep up. They burn down the black diamonds with their mom and leave me at the top. My older, more cautious daughter prefers the blue runs, which is great for me. The dare-devil did moguls last weekend and had a good wipeout. She wants to take snowboarding lessons now. It's fun, though I'm getting tired of the whole pack up and put stuff away part of it... For some reason that's my job. I need companions I can delegate tasks too. Just not C2-N1, I wouldn't let that guy fold socks.

Alirc wrote:

We do have smart-ass voice overs. "are you awake?" and "uhh, do you see those asteroids?"

Yeah, but that's more like backseat driving commentary. As opposed to gunners saying "woah, let me off this thing!" and getting the reply "No worries, we still have 5 pts left on the engine."

Your dare-devil daughter sounds like prime YT pilot material ;)

Jump to: