View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ehne
Captain

re: April 15th after action report.

It's been a while since I can say this but I'm not sure if we won that event. They may be saying the same thing so I'm thinking draw...

Each side had 2 GB's. Not sure if they were full, we had about 5-6 each. Fighters were tough. They had:

RGI
Vak (Vegi)
B-22
V-Wing
T/A
2 Oppies

The B-22 and VWing were working together alot of the night. I know they were hounding me alot.

Our side was:

2 B-Wings (Demerzel)
X-Wing/Awing (Novaro)
AWing (Me)
Vak
Arc w/ gunner.

If I were to pick winners I would say while out GB's prolly beat their's their fighters had a good time with us. I did alot of hit and change targets. Not sure how others faired. Ale was in one of the GB's, she might be able to tell how they faired better.

Round 1:

We held the WP for most of the round yet got drove off near the 15m mark. We regrouped just at the 15m mark and re-engaged yet one of the GB's did not declare. They called foul a little, I accered them it was an honest mistake. I was the last person there at the 15m mark and the GB was laready there. Our other GB not having been killed was hanging back for a coordinated strike. But in the end the GB was not declared at the 15m mark and attacked so I would say we lost that round.

Round 2:

Same as before, we gained control of the wp and held it. This round was missile hell for me. I even said something... reminding people they only let us carry 15 chaff at a time. . At one point I noticed I was the only person left near the wp with all the fighters trying to kiss me andasked for a little help. Not sure if I was heard over the missile warning tones... After they got me they cleared the road of the rest. No confusion other than iscra wanted us to stop at the 20m mark and we always fought till the last man before, so we hept fighting. Confused, yet I say we won this round.

Round 3:

They could have won this round, or we could have... Iscra crashed and his macro went bye byes... I was engaged for quite a bit after noticing this and could not mention it. In the end it would all depend on when the 20m mark hit. Easiest to just call a draw and move on. Massive fighting at the end.

We are getting closer to what I remember on Valcyn. At this pace I will need to add more seating to my guild hall. We also had a good time in chat. 20ish people was a little suprising yet it didn't turn into a jabber fest as some events have. I gave the breifing in voice, was much easier than making a macro.

A fun event. I will be designing an event series soon. I just need to sit down and think of the events and what to do with them, They didn't cry at the small amount of RP we have had so far.

Cool, sounds like the new server is working out!

Alirc wrote:
Cool, sounds like the new server is working out!

You should join us...

No need to even transfer...

Plenty of gunner slots these days...

All GB event coming soon.

Well, if I resub, it's not going to be so I can hang out with myself on Radiant!

you can hang out with jir and me!

http://starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com/freects/

Transfers are all free now!!! Just sub and move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%$#^%$#^%$#^%$#^%$#%$#^%#^$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted

Krigulv Snerra wrote:
you can hang out with jir and me!

Yeah, for two miscreants not even subbed, we totally tear the place apart. Its like living in a post-apocalyptic fun zone. Winds in the empty streets of Theed, sand piling up all around the cantina in Mos Eisley. Just chucking empty beer bottles in every last shattered glass containing corner...

Ehne wrote:

Transfers are all free now!!! Just sub and move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!%$#^%$#^%$#^%$#^%$#%$#^%#^$!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! twisted

Free, but dead webpage. Must be a crazy rush of...crazy.

Quote:

Service Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.
Apache/2.0.59 Server at starwarsgalaxies.station.sony.com Port 80

Ehne wrote:

Here, try this link that ISN'T dead.

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?&topic_id=1198666
Ehne
Captain

Balcifer wrote:
Ehne wrote:

Here, try this link that ISN'T dead.

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?&topic_id=1198666

DAMNIT it worked when I posted it...

And one of the important parts, one that has the pilot community panties all bunched up.

"Additionally, while characters can transfer off of Starsider, characters will not be able to transfer to this server."

Period. And there is no longer a PAID service... PERIOD. So if your not on SS now you will not be going there any time soon unless you roll a new toon. What that tells me is there will be a few new faces on Flurry.

There is also talk on the pilot forums of them finding a 2nd server for pilots to go to and they mentioned flurry. Not sure if that is good or bad...

Well, so long as the SSers stay on SS ;)

Not to derail the thread even more, what was the rule about bio-linked items again? You had to carry them all on your toon's inventory and not a house or bank?

any word on when subs will be free? :D

Joiry_ wrote:

Not to derail the thread even more, what was the rule about bio-linked items again? You had to carry them all on your toon's inventory and not a house or bank?

I believe that is correct, gthough i think a bank is ok...

Krigulv Snerra wrote:
any word on when subs will be free? :D

When they start selling elder jedi robes in a cash shop ;) Oh wait, they already have a money maker even better than the cash shop - the slot machines, aka trading card game... Seriously tho, they should drop the sub to like $9 a month.

Also, trying to remember - do ships transfer or do you need to re-deed them?

Joiry_ wrote:

They must be in the character's inventory, bank or house that performed the bio-link. If they are in any other character's possession or house, they will break.

Joiry_ wrote:
Also, trying to remember - do ships transfer or do you need to re-deed them?

They transfer.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    77th Phoenix Wing Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: