View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page 1, 2  Next
Balcifer
Lieutenant

re: Easier +35's

Well, according to the patch notes, it's now even easier to make +35 power bits.

Quote:
The following changes have been made to the RE system that will make reverse engineering less time and junk loot consuming:
Using an RE module regardless of quality will guarantee increases of 1 per iteration regardless of your luck or RE score.
Depending on the quality of the RE module, your RE score and your luck you can get an increase of up to +5 per iteration as opposed to the previous maximum of +1.

This should make it much less of an ordeal for me to craft these for people. You just provide me with the base +22 and above stat items and I can do the rest.

EDIT: Just tested it out on my last 8 single stat items. The high note was I took a +22 to +35 in 4 tries. Low note was 8 tries. Both down from an average of 12 tries. With my luck and RE Chance, I seem to get from +1-+3 each go around after the initial RE.

So basically.... not bad.
Jewelster
Lieutenant

Well I can hook you up my brotha...

Hey wait a minute. That means that you're gonna log on? That's all my medic needs is some armor.
Alirc
Admiral

I think he's just talking about power bits...

I thought Shamoo was an armorsmith. tongue out

Alirc wrote:
I think he's just talking about power bits...

I thought Shamoo was an armorsmith. tongue out

What he said.
Ehne
Captain

Jewelster wrote:
Hey wait a minute. That means that you're gonna log on?

Yea, what he said....

Yeah I got some armor for you folks. I'll send Bubble your way to rez when you have your first combat experience...
Balcifer
Lieutenant

Sorry I didnt get around to working on your loot, Ehne. I'll get those done today or tomorrow and then let you know what else you'll need shortly after.

EDIT: I don't remember if you needed armor made or if you already had a suit, but this guy is advertising on trade forums. 3m for a suit sounds reasonable and those are 1 pt of armor from capped. Hate to give REBZ business though. They ruin PVP and Invasions with their numbers.

EDIT AGAIN: Suppose I should put the link in for the guy's thread. http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/posts/list.m?topic_id=1144176
Jewelster
Lieutenant

Three Million doesn't sound sooo bad. Bubbles armor actually has the sockets on it, so I just need to get the Kibble's-n-Bit's. If you can give me some training we can have Shamoo making some Exotics..or was it Erotics for the Chest plates!
Ehne
Captain

Ehne has armor with a socket in it. I was looking for Rifle/Bh stuff... whatever a Rifle BH would have, not like I have a clue... I go to you guys for this silly ground stuff!

I was also looking for a chassis crafting suit if possible. Do you need any other info???

Ehne wrote:
Ehne has armor with a socket in it. I was looking for Rifle/Bh stuff... whatever a Rifle BH would have, not like I have a clue... I go to you guys for this silly ground stuff!

I was also looking for a chassis crafting suit if possible. Do you need any other info???

Rifle Action/Rifle Damage/Rifle Crit is typical (or insert Carbine or Pistol for Rifle if you went down the small arms tree). I used Pistol Action/Pistol Dam/Heal Potency or Carb Action/Carb Dam/Heal Potency for a short time and found it was okay but not nearly as good as adding crit instead of heal pot. You have to take into consideration what your doing and what your jewelry set is. The Enforcer set bumps up your Assault attacks so adding Assault Dam/Assault Crit/Assault Action would benefit you regardless of weapon type (i.e. works for rifle, carb, and pistol builds) but makes you more of a one-trick pony.

I recommend that you take action cost, damage, and critical hit for rifles since it'll bump your DPS output regardless of what heroic set your using.

Ehne wrote:

Ok, cool. Celaki is correct, that is a good all-around build.

Darkness is fucking with me. I got tired when it got dark, not realizing it was only around 7:30 and went to bed. Now I'm up at 3 AM and can't get back to sleep. I guess I'll see if I can get a buff and make at least some of the power bits. Tried once or twice throughout the day and no entertainers were there to buff me.

EDIT: No entertainers.... I'll try again tomorrow. Boo.
Jewelster
Lieutenant

Where oh where did all the Pole Dancers go to??
Balcifer
Lieutenant

Crap, I need a new run of knives and RE Modules. I've got the schematics ready but I need someone to give Demerzel zoning so he can move my factories over to Lakeside Cove. It would also help to have someone with relatively empty bags act as a mule as I don't think I can move the factories with all the stuff in them. Anyone want to offer? I'll give you a crate of droid batteries or unprogrammed droid chips or whatever the hell else I made 1000 of and never used.
Jewelster
Lieutenant

Etoroda would be glad to be your mule. I believe that I have four open slots,. What is a factory...2 slots? Wouldn't it just be easier for him to just pick up and move the entire factory? Let me know. As usual, I should be found easily in the current invasion city!
Balcifer
Lieutenant

Jewelster wrote:
Etoroda would be glad to be your mule. I believe that I have four open slots,. What is a factory...2 slots? Wouldn't it just be easier for him to just pick up and move the entire factory? Let me know. As usual, I should be found easily in the current invasion city!

I'm not worrid about structure lots. I'm worried about inventory space. I don't think I can pack up and move the factory with things in the output hoppers. At least two of the three factories have finished product in the hoppers still rather than using up space in houses. That's 1000 Unprogrammed Droids Chips and either 500 or 1000 Droids Batteries. Broken down into crates of 25, that would be either 60 or 80 crates (more if there is stuff in the third factory) to move and store before the factories can be moved.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    77th Phoenix Wing Forum Index -> Off Base All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: