View previous topic :: View next topic  
Joiry_

re: Sept 15th (14th?) deadline

So, we got like 6 or 7 days to get whoever back into the game before the cutoff. In fact, is it you have to be subscribed by the 15th, or before the 15th?

Chop-chop people.

We also need to talk about if were gonna do a guild in TOR. Rumor has it that Bioware will decide where people go, but those that are in a registered guild will get grouped together and placed in the same one. So if will decide not to do a guilde, then all of us one-sey & two-sey will most likely be sprinkle through out.
Alirc
Admiral

The ORB folks already have a guild (called ORB) set up on swtor.com. Xak asked me to extend the offer to join them to everyone in the 77th. Sorry, I forgot to post that before...

I'd be happy to join forces with them to get us all on the same server. Assuming I get a new PC and play SWTOR that is...

So, amongst the "innovative" features of tor are that they control how you fly and control what server you go on? Wow, brilliant! Stupid players, they never know how to pick servers where their friends might be...

Well heard from Demerzel today. I guess Aeidan & Delos didn't make the cut-off for re-subbing. /hitsforehead.

On a lighter note...I had my gunship hovering over Keren starport last night as I was trying to clean out my loot box when all of the sudden sirens are going off b4 I knew what hit me.

I was able to safely eject denying my BH the thrill of victory! envy
Jewelster
Lieutenant

Sorry Canary...I should have been at my post! Too busy watching the Falcons finally beat the Eagles last night...FTW!
Ehne
Captain

Canaryville wrote:
I guess Aeidan & Delos didn't make the cut-off for re-subbing. /hitsforehead.:

I read this a while back and I guess my sub-conscious was working on it because this came to me today. If they want to play still I can give them access to 2 of my accounts so they can play... I know the Airdew account has Airdew as an Neutral reb ace but the other account would need grinded up. Just a thought if someone wants to pass that offer along. If they want them just send an email to my Gmail account (craig.dunn76@gmail.com). I will even log in on ehne and help them get all my crap together.

Just a thought...

Speaking of your account, can I borrow that L10 gun? envy

Jump to: