View previous topic :: View next topic   Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Joiry_

re: Dropships Inbound for Radiant

The GMs are proving quite resilient. I seem to get a different GM each time - so this is a tacit admission that no GM can go more than one round with me without bowing out?

They keep ignoring everything I say and have slowly evolved to an excuse that its a long standing policy not to rename characters from any other account, and said policy will be in effect for the full duration of the FCTS. Despite the fact I've pointed out there's clearly been exceptions made.

Which begs the question, is this really a long standing policy, and if so, why is it mysteriously tied to the duration of the FCTS? And isn't the FCTS basically permanent - you can transfer every 3 months or something?

Meh, just doesn't feel right with that offending apostrophe. Like a rash that should not be scratched but is soooo itchy...

Joiry_ wrote:
The GMs are proving quite resilient. I seem to get a different GM each time - so this is a tacit admission that no GM can go more than one round with me without bowing out?

They keep ignoring everything I say and have slowly evolved to an excuse that its a long standing policy not to rename characters from any other account, and said policy will be in effect for the full duration of the FCTS. Despite the fact I've pointed out there's clearly been exceptions made.

Which begs the question, is this really a long standing policy, and if so, why is it mysteriously tied to the duration of the FCTS? And isn't the FCTS basically permanent - you can transfer every 3 months or something?

Meh, just doesn't feel right with that offending apostrophe. Like a rash that should not be scratched but is soooo itchy...

If it comes down to it I think the names Alirc and Canaryville are not being used...

/stare

Joiry_ wrote:

You might have already thought of this....but can you just use the /rename command and make the name change yourself? Or is it a matter of the name being locked up somehow?
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    77th Phoenix Wing Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4

Jump to: