View previous topic :: View next topic  
kernelsanders-radiant

re: Pet / XP Grind groups

Ale and Jewelster (Tim FTW) have expressed at least passing interest in participating in a pet grind group on Radiant. My preference would be to do this overnight afk or workday afk so that I can get real gaming in in the evening's and weekend days. It's also been my experience that it is best to have a commando to help w/ survivability, or at least 1 or 2 bh's dropping razor nets constantly.

Also, FWIW, this is how Mooftak Jones on Shadowfire got from 78 to 90, while grind grouping his feathered slice hound from 60/loyal to 90/bff. So it could conceivably be a good xp route. I'm actually thinking of starting an officer or mando on radiant on a stupid 4th account I'm ridiculously thinking of startin for lots and harvies and random profit. (The upside to this would be an account where I could have a combat toon on Radiant that was independent of my combat toon accounts on Shadowfire, assuming my scheme to utilize the group to level is workable).

So.....

1. anyone else want to throw their name in the "passing interest" hat?
2. what times / days would you be interested in
3. thoughts on my survivability concerns?
4. other?
5. profit.
Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    77th Phoenix Wing Forum Index -> Off Base All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: