View previous topic :: View next topic  
Alirc
Admiral

re: Space PVP Event - Friday March 26 - 10pm EST START

"Admiral, you have a package from our friend Nym!" greeted Canaryville cheerily.

"Lovely" scowled Alirc. What is it now?"

Canaryville reached into a box, pulled out a snow globe with Nym's face in it, and set it on the table. "Isn't it cool! Nym is such a joker!"

"Cool?"

"Greetings Admirals! I thought you would never take me out of that box."

Alirc pulled a pistol and pointed it at the globe. "What the..."

"Just kidding! haha, this is a recording after all. There is a datacard in the base of this lovely decoration containing the coordinates of an incoming shipment of weapons to the Hutts. I suggest you take care of it. Normally I would, but this is a shipment of stolen Sienar parts and the 6th Wing already knows about it... You still owe me, I will collect later."

Alirc glared at the globe, groaned, and laid his face in his hands. Yes, it's a /facepalm...

==================

Event briefing and grouping is at 9:30pm EST in Star Haven, Naboo. The battle starts at 10pm sharp, ready or not.

Imperial Contacts: Iscra, Mumat

Rebel Contacts: Alirc, Canaryville, Delos

System: Tatoo

There will be no safe hyperspace points. Declare using the new commands, I just wouldn't do it at the space station...

The event ends at 11pm for people who wish to build in the invasion.

Jump to: